Versa-Shield was designed to protect starters from potential failure caused by under hood heat soak conditions. Constructed using an aluminized heat reflective material backed with a hi-temp rated glass fiber insulation barrier, Versa-Shield is capable of reflecting radiant heat up to 2000°F.
• Withstands 500°F of direct heat/2000° radiant
• Edges attach to itself with hook & loop closure design
• Universal-trim length to size
• Can easily be removed for shows
• No need to remove starter for installation in most cases
• Multiple uses to protect master cylinders, cool cans, distributors, fuel pumps & more
• 7” wide x 24” long