Heat Screen is constructed of a high temperature resistant fiberglass material, and with a thickness of only .060”. Heat Screen features a thermal barrier on one side made of a superior reflective aluminized mylar surface capable of withstanding direct heat up to 1200°F.
Heat Screen can be used to protect areas where excessive heat can blister paint, where exhaust pipes run close to the fuel tank, and has many other applications including floorboards, body panels and under carpeting.
• Aluminized surface reflects up to 2000°F radiant /1200°F direct /continuous heat
• Multitude of uses around race cars, boats, RV’s & trucks
• Great protection for painted surfaces
• Used in aviation and aerospace industry
• 36”x 40” Aluminized Mylar Radiant Matting