Titanium exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock and stranded into a fiber material and woven into a proprietary weave. Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability.
• Withstands 1800°F direct/2500°F intermittent heat
• Promotes increased flow for improved performance
• Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
• Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
• Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
• Hi-tech carbon fiber look
• High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
• NOTE: Design Engineering HT Silicone Coating spray is NOT recommended for DEI Titanium wrap
Starting at$11.69Reg: $12.99
Locking Ties are perfect for securing wrap to pipes with it's self-locking design. Locking Ties offer many other uses including bundling wires, hoses, and other forms of insulation products. Just slide end into locking mechanism and pull tight.
• Constructed of high grade 304 stainless steel
• Capable of withstanding heat in excess of 2500°F
• Strong – 100 lb tensile strength
Starting at$8.09Reg: $8.99
High Temperature (HT) Silicone Coating provides lasting protection for any hot surface up to 1500 degrees. DEI recommend the use of this coating with their exhaust wrap because it seals the material and provides lasting protection from oil, dirt and road grime. Don't limit the use to exhaust header wrap, this products works well on headers, blocks, starters and even on your grill at home. HT Silicone Coating is VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant in all 50 states.
Recommended for use with DEI non-Titanium exhaust wraps, HT Silicone Coating penetrates, seals and protects as well as helping to extend the lifespan of exhaust wrap.
• Heat protection up to 1500°F
• Penetrates, seals, protects and prolongs the lifespan of exhaust wrap
• Protection from abrasions, hot oil spills & road grime
• Many uses around the home and shop
• 12 oz. cans
Starting at$7.19Reg: $7.99
Constructed from the same material as Fire Sleeve but with the convenience of a hook & loop edge closure design. Simply wrap Fire Wrap 3000 around wires, cables or hoses without the need of disconnecting.
• Withstands direct heat up to 500°F
• Protects against oil, dirt, road grime & other contaminates
• Pliable enough to shape & fit tightest bends
• Length: 2 Ft
• Inner Diameters: 5/8", 1" or 1-1/2"
Starting at$41.39Reg: $45.99
Protect-A-Boots are made from a high temperature resistant glass fiber material and treated with a proprietary coating, Protect-A-Boots provide spark plug boot and wire protection from extreme under hood heat.
• Double-wall construction for added durability
• Helps prevent burn-through, hardening & cracking of boots
• Installs in seconds
• Universal-fits most straight or angled boots
• Withstands 1200°F direct continuous heat
• Non-flammable & protects against chemicals & resists water
Starting at$14.39Reg: $15.99
Protect expensive spark plug wire sets from potential burning, cracking, and hardening typically caused by severe under hood heat. Easily installs on wire by removing distributor boot and sliding Protect-A-Wire over spark plug wire.
• Constructed from high temp resistant glass fiber material
• Withstands 500°F continuous 1200°F radiant heat
• Four vivid colors: Silver, Black, Red & Blue
• Available in 2 and 8 cylinder kits
• Protects electrical wiring, speedometer cable, hoses & more up to 10mm diameter
• Includes DEI Hi-Temp Shrink Tubes
Starting at$35.99Reg: $39.99