Perfect for sealing spark plug wires to boots at each end forming a water-tight weatherproof seal. With a 3 to 1 shrink ratio, shrink tubes can be used to bundle wires as an alternative to tape or plastic ties.
• 3:1 shrink ratio
• Offers a clean & professional under hood look
• 25 tubes to a package
• Easy to install with ordinary heat gun
• Available in Gray, Black, Red & Blue
Floor & Tunnel Shield II provides excellent light weight thermal protection, acts as a guard against track and road debris, and provides sound deadening as well. It can be used on any number of surfaces including, metal, aluminum, carbon fiber, plastic, fiberglass and more. Multiple uses include: fire walls, under hoods, transmission tunnels, floor pans, fuel cells, and exterior under vehicle locations – anywhere to reflect damaging heat.
• Excellent heat & sound barrier
• Wind and water will not affect adhesive
• Minimum clearance required, only 3/16” thick
• Easily shape, trim, peel & stick
• Aggressive self-adhesive backing holds past 450°F
• Withstands 1750°F direct continuous heat
• Use to shield & reflect unwanted heat
High Temperature (HT) Silicone Coating provides lasting protection for any hot surface up to 1500 degrees. DEI recommend the use of this coating with their exhaust wrap because it seals the material and provides lasting protection from oil, dirt and road grime. Don't limit the use to exhaust header wrap, this products works well on headers, blocks, starters and even on your grill at home. HT Silicone Coating is VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant in all 50 states.
Recommended for use with DEI non-Titanium exhaust wraps, HT Silicone Coating penetrates, seals and protects as well as helping to extend the lifespan of exhaust wrap.
• Heat protection up to 1500°F
• Penetrates, seals, protects and prolongs the lifespan of exhaust wrap
• Protection from abrasions, hot oil spills & road grime
• Many uses around the home and shop
• 12 oz. cans
Protection from hot brake drums and rotors.
• Prevents potential of serious burns or cuts
• Aluminized mylar adhered to fiberglass matting
• Withstand 2000°F radiant/500°F of direct continuous heat
• Protection against dirt, dust & airborne particles around track or shop
• Measures 14" W x 7" D x 13" T
Wrapping headers and down pipes is an important first step in reducing unwanted and power-robbing under hood heat. Less under hood heat results in a cooler air charge for improved performance and keeping exhaust gases hotter within the exhaust system helps in decreasing exhaust density & increases exhaust flow.
• Reduce under hood temperatures a realistic 50%
• Decreases exhaust density & increases exhaust flow
• Improves horsepower
• Withstands 1200°F direct/2000°F radiant
• Only exhaust wrap with installation guide lines
• Added durability and heat retention
Titanium exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock and stranded into a fiber material and woven into a proprietary weave. Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability.
• Withstands 1800°F direct/2500°F intermittent heat
• Promotes increased flow for improved performance
• Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
• Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
• Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
• Hi-tech carbon fiber look
• High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
• NOTE: Design Engineering HT Silicone Coating spray is NOT recommended for DEI Titanium wrap
Locking Ties are perfect for securing wrap to pipes with it's self-locking design. Locking Ties offer many other uses including bundling wires, hoses, and other forms of insulation products. Just slide end into locking mechanism and pull tight.
• Constructed of high grade 304 stainless steel
• Capable of withstanding heat in excess of 2500°F
• Strong – 100 lb tensile strength
Smiley's Racing Products | All rights reserved | Policies
Site Development by